These are my notes from the first managerial accounting class.
Be the best you can be.
- Be the best
- Watch CNBC, read the NY Times and Wall Street Journal
- At the end of the class you will be qualified to have people working for and and they will wantto work for you.
- Don’t give the instructor too much credit. this is the 200 time that he or any professor has tought the class and anyone can make it look good after the 200th time.
- All tests will be in class
- There is an online eBook (but I already have the book from the prior class)
- Nothing positive ever came from a negative thought.
- Business is about doing business with people you like – so be likable
- There is no validation in talking to a salesman
- Research and know for yourself – don’t jump into a decision without doing your homework
- Read a book
- Relationships matter
- Cut your losses
- Preserve income capability
- Go do your homework
- Business is common sense
- Nothing is more insincere as insincerity.
- Dress professionally to show